Quarter Life Crisis

Going through the daily life of a young 20-something in manhattan and all the quirks of men, school, work, friends... sounds pretty lame but it can be very interesting. Using this to keep all my friends up-to-date with all the excitement. hah. enjoy.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Its only 10am and i've already had a funny ass day.... so on my am walk to get my morning coffee fix at starbucks... when im in jersey im still dunkin donuts all the way.... im leaving the store and who do i run into? Andy Dick... yes he was across the street at ABC studies. Let me tell you, jackass jackass jackass.... within two seconds of him walking in and me walking he looked me up and down before i could register who he was- dirtbag. I mean i guess from now on i should not be wearing tight gym spandex out when wierd-ass stars are running rampant. Believe me im not boasting, he's not worth it, i believe this would happen to any unexpecting woman considering who he is. Ahhh, now ready for my training session... hopefully today will be a bit more interesting then previous. I hope all my friends can truly enjoy why i have to laugh at my life sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home